PDA

View Full Version : Yak and Yeti Counter Service.

disneyfanUSA
11-27-2010, 12:51 PM
We are going to eat at the Yak & Yeti CS on this trip. Do you order the food outside then take it inside to eat? I thought the seating was on the upper floor of the restaurant, is this correct? :santa:

AKLFan3
11-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Nope, the counter seating is outside to the right of the food pick-up. Inside the building on the first and second floor is the table service portion of Yak & Yeti.

ilovejsparrow
11-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Yup, like the PP said it's only outdoor seating for the CS. I have to add that although I liked the food.. the seating area was full of the most agressive birds I have ever seen! They kept landing on the tables and pecking at people's food. It was unreal.

MJMcBride
11-27-2010, 08:21 PM
I have to say that I didnt particularly like the food here. The beef was sliny and the Hiney chicken was ok, not great

I find Flame Tree BBQ and Pizzafari are superior

JCMHutch
11-28-2010, 10:19 AM
We enjoyed Y&Y counterservice when we ate there. Just be warned that depending on time, etc, the seating area gets very packed. There were a lot of people that were at the tables eating packed lunches, making it tough for those of us that ordered food to find a table.

disneyfanUSA
11-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Ok thanks for the replies. I was just asking because we have eaten there for TS meals before. We asked the waiter if we could go up stairs to look around at the decorations. He said sure, it was the CS area and we could go up. When we went up there there were trays and and trash that comes with CS meals. Our reservation was for after park close. Maybe they let people sit up there because there was no seating outside? :confused3

Belleandtinker
11-28-2010, 07:54 PM
We enjoy the food here, but not the seating.

When we went this last time in April, it was HOT and not much shade in the eating area. I almost lost it. My DS (4 at the time) was so hot. We barely ate.

On our next visit, we are going to TS or a shader CS location.