PDA

View Full Version : reading for a wedding

kacaju
11-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Hello everyone, I have a question for the brides to be here. I hope it is ok to post this here!!

Is there a website for readings?? My brother is getting married in Aug and on Thanksgiving he asked my 3 girls to do a reading for the wedding.

Here is the thing....they are not getting married in a Church where you would have readings to pick from. They are getting married and having the reception all in a wedding hall type of place.

He basically told my 17 14 and 10 year olds to come up with something whatever they want!!

OK....I just have no clue where to even begin to help them and they will need help with this!!

thanks!!

sambycat
11-27-2010, 10:16 AM
my 0.02 is google wedding readings! there is soooo much out there, i've been on a similar search!! i found alot of really great stuff for our non-religious ceremony - i found alot if interesting things on this thread at indie bride:

http://kvetch.indiebride.com/kvetch/index.php?t=msg&th=2271&prevloaded=1&rid=0&S=95c44beba3d13f0d88f915d1a8ffdbb9&start=0

also, try looking up stuff like the velveteen rabbit and dr. seuss for kids - lots of folks have found things from those sources to read. good luck!

kacaju
11-27-2010, 07:04 PM
thank you