PDA

View Full Version : Getting married in one week!

Deb loves Disney
11-26-2010, 08:39 PM
I haven't done a planning journal but plan to when we get back. I didn't have anywhere else to post this so I am going ahead and doing it here.

We are getting married in 1 week :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am beyond excited and nervous all at the same time. We are driving down just so we could bring everything we wanted without worrying about trying to bring it all on a plane, plus we wanted to have our car at Disney.

We leave tomorrow!!!!! :love: I promise to post all our details and photos when we return.

Just a bit of what we are doing is getting married at the WP, then lunch at the Napa Room and finishing it all off with a Wishes Dessert party at Sago Cay Pointe.

FutureMrs.B
11-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Congratulations! I hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful Magical wedding Day! Enjoy yourself! :hug:

PartofDisney'sWorld
11-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Yaaaaaaaayyyyy congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::cheer2::wizard:

sambycat
11-26-2010, 10:17 PM
congrats and have FUN! :cheer2:

polynesianbride
11-26-2010, 10:29 PM
Congrats! We are just 2 days after you! Can't wait to hear all about your wedding and trip when you get back!

Ember
11-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Best wishes for a magical and wonderful wedding day! Remember to take a few moments to just stop and breathe and cherish such a special day and all the perfect moments.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Deb loves Disney
11-27-2010, 12:23 AM
Thank you everybody!!! :flower3:

I'm just going to bed now, I was doing last minute packing. There is so much to remember and I keep thinking that we are going to forget something really important.

Polynesian Bride.....I checked the weather and it looks good for both of our wedding days! Sunny and beautiful. :thumbsup2

tinkerbell 766
11-27-2010, 03:31 AM
Have a great trip and a magical wedding!!

Deb loves Disney
12-07-2010, 01:01 PM
We just got back last night from our wedding trip :bride:. Everything was so magical, I wish that it didn't go by so fast.

We now have our wedding pics and video to look forward to. I know the wait for those will be unbearable!! :surfweb:

I am going to start a trip report on the planning journal thread! All the details will be over there.

Thank you everybody on the weddings boards for all of the advice and ideas. These boards were my life while planning the wedding. I couldn't have done it as nicely and easily without all of you :lovestruc

pixie921
12-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Congratulations!! :goodvibes I'm looking forward to reading all about it!

angie@dvcstore
12-08-2010, 01:11 PM
How exciting!!! Congrats!!

PinkSleepingBeauty
12-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Hope you had a wonderful wedding, looking forward to hearing about it :goodvibes

Samantha012
12-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Your wedding day is a truly special day - it is the start of a wonderful journey with another person. No longer are you two, but instead, you become one. But remember, the wedding is not an end in itself - the journey has only just begun. The wedding day is the start of marriage, a lifelong commitment. Best wishes to both of you. If you need wedding dresses and accessories try this online wedding shop(ellamall.com).