PDA

View Full Version : CS at resorts

Disney Jen
11-23-2010, 03:38 PM
We plan to resort hop through deluxe resorts to look at Christmas decorations? Do these resorts have CS restaurants? If so, which one do you recommend for dinner?

Disneyfreak616
11-23-2010, 03:45 PM
The Mara at AKL. It's a nice stroll from the main lobby, and it has plenty of options and an authentic atmosphere. Also, Captain Cook's at the Poly has DOLE WHIPS for dessert <3 YUM. Boardwalk Bakery at the BWI is fun too! Lastly, the Market Street Food Court at Old Port Royale at CBR is awesome :) and Pepper Market at CSR has great food. :santa:

tndisneyfan
11-23-2010, 05:45 PM
I like the Comtempo at the Comtemporary. They have some great salads and the cupcakes are wonderful.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
11-23-2010, 10:05 PM
I would also highly recommend the Contempo Cafe.

*ThinkTink*
11-23-2010, 10:30 PM
The Beach Club has a CS in their store. The sandwiches are fabulous and the salads are huge! I highly recommend taking that wonderful sandwich or salad outside to one of the courtyards and have a seat at on of the tables out there. We did and enjoyed a quiet meal in a beautiful environment.

disnut1149
11-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi
The Wilderness Lodge is so beautiful at Christmas. Try not to miss it. I had a salad from their counter service and it was really big and delicious. Have a great time!