PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic package-Mama Melrose's

mom2rm
11-23-2010, 04:03 PM
I have a question about the Fantasmic Dinner package at Mama Melrose's. I've called ADR twice to ask this but can't get a straight answer. With the Fantasmic Dinner package, can you order just an entree rather than a appetizer, entree and dessert for a set price? We have ressies for Fantasmic package at Hollywood and Vine but my kids won't eat $20 worth of food and we adults won't eat $36 of food from the buffet. Just thought it might be a bit cheaper.
Also, is it necessary to do Fantasmic dinner package in mid May? We've always gone Spring break so we always book it to make sure we see the show.

Music City Mama
11-23-2010, 04:13 PM
My understanding is it's a fixed priced. If you want to forego the appetizer and dessert and pay the same fixed priced just for the entree, by all means, go for it, but I believe you will be charged that fixed price and are entitled to the apps. and dessert even if you don't eat them. So, in other words, no, I don't think you can order just the entree at a fixed price as part of the F! package.

Also, in mid-May, if you don't want to wait at least an hour for Fantasmic, you need to do the dinner/lunch package.

Hope that helps.

txtara
11-23-2010, 04:19 PM
F! packages are fixed price menus...so whether you eat it or not you will pay the same price.

Melodious
11-25-2010, 10:12 PM
It's fixed price. My mom and I had the fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose's on 11/14 and we didn't have room or time for dessert but it was the same price with or without dessert

TinkerbellinLouisian
11-25-2010, 11:06 PM
Agree with PP's....

I might add... if your kids are the least bit picky... you may get more of your money's worth at H&V...

Not looking at it as $20 'worth of" food... but IN WDW $20... 'worth of food'...

Our last visit with the whole family included me Dh and DS (picky) DD (VERY VERY Picky) and DD2 (vegetarian that year)....

And H&V was one of the few meals I actually felt we got our money's worth...

Hugs,
Mary