PDA

View Full Version : tomorrowland terrace noodle station/tomorrowland terrace

WhiteRose39
11-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Apparently the name of the noodle station in MK has changed to Tomorrowland Terrace. Does anyone know if they are open in Dec?

Patty

vicki_c
11-23-2010, 11:11 AM
It's called Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. And it's very very very rarely open as a counter service - peak times like Christmas, Easter. During some free dining times, it's a TS buffet where you can make an ADR.

And at night, it's used for the Wishes Dessert Party.

WhiteRose39
11-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Apparently it has changed its name.

vicki_c
11-23-2010, 01:11 PM

I checked Disney's site and see they are calling it Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe now - but the answers I gave are still the same. I've only seen it open myself during Christmas/New Year's week. If you are going that week, there's a chance it will be open. Unless you're getting an ADR there (so confirming it will be open as a TS), I wouldn't put it into any plan other than in pencil!

TDC Nala
11-23-2010, 01:17 PM
It appears the Noodle Station is now gone. I don't have a problem with that, as it was terrible. There is, however, still CS available at the same area.

There is a post on another board showing a photo of the new sign outside the area, Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe. The photos on the sign appear to be of burgers and typical fast food. The plaza area is generally a temporary TS buffet in crowded times. Haven't seen anything about whether the CS is perpetually operating or seasonal post name-change.

mearshon
11-24-2010, 08:05 PM
I have been to the Magic Kingdom numerous times over a decade and I have never seen this place open! I think that it is such a waste of space to have a place that is only open 10 times a year.

Eeyore's Pal
11-24-2010, 08:59 PM
I ate at the Tomorrowland Terrace in 1980. That's the last time I saw it open. :lmao:

Jaklackus
11-24-2010, 11:06 PM
It was open this past Saturday night...serving cheeseburgers and such...I did see a picture of a noodle bowl on a pillar walking toward Tomorrowland making it look like a last minute menu switch over.

yvettedem
11-24-2010, 11:12 PM
I have been to the Magic Kingdom numerous times over a decade and I have never seen this place open! I think that it is such a waste of space to have a place that is only open 10 times a year.

I ate at the Tomorrowland Terrace in 1980. That's the last time I saw it open. :lmao:

and I thought I was the only one lol...was there in December 2009, closed, March 2010...closed and August 2010 closed..and this is just 3 of the HUNDREDS of trips there!!! Will post in oh lets say 15 days just to tell you it's still closed :rotfl:

TheRustyScupper
11-25-2010, 01:49 AM
1) MrsRustyScupper works at TTC and Pecos Bill's.
2) TTC is indeed open in Nov/Dec.
3) They are also open during the Christmas Parties.

vicki_c
11-25-2010, 09:55 AM
1) MrsRustyScupper works at TTC and Pecos Bill's.
2) TTC is indeed open in Nov/Dec.
3) They are also open during the Christmas Parties.

There's a Mrs. Rusty Scupper? :goodvibes

namblazejewskiv28
11-25-2010, 10:02 AM

when did it changed

larryz
11-25-2010, 11:36 AM
It was open this past Saturday night...serving cheeseburgers and such...I did see a picture of a noodle bowl on a pillar walking toward Tomorrowland making it look like a last minute menu switch over.

You saw a picture of a noodle bowl walking...???:laughing: Those animatronics are getting better and better!