PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dined at Sanaa after it gets dark?

Belle5
11-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Can you see the animals on the Savanna when it's dark outside? How late have you seen the animals? Our current ADR is at 7:30. When we dined there in May darkness was not a factor...

TDC Nala
11-23-2010, 10:29 AM
I would think you would have difficulty seeing animals.

Belle5
11-23-2010, 10:36 AM
I would think you would have difficulty seeing animals.

I was thinking there was some kind of lighting????

TDC Nala
11-23-2010, 10:41 AM
There is some, but it's quite dim on the savanna. There is also the fence which prohibits the animals from coming very close to the restaurant (except the birds who can get through the fence). You won't be able to see much of the animals unless they get close.

tinkgirl1984
11-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Just had dinner there about 7:30 the last week in October, and once it was dark, it was very very dark. There was no view at all. Although, it's very pretty inside the restaurant. :)

greg126
11-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Our meal overlapped sunset. As anywhere its not real easy to see a dark exterior from a lighted interior. The presunset view was much better.

jamie@dvcstore
11-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Hi Belle5,
I would agree with what others have said, that once it is dark it is not easy to see the animals. :sad1: However, I really enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant so I did not really think about not seeing the animals. When you are done with dinner be sure to check out the night vision. :cool2: That is one really cool way to see the animals! :thumbsup2

Belle5
11-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Hi Belle5,
I would agree with what others have said, that once it is dark it is not easy to see the animals. :sad1: However, I really enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant so I did not really think about not seeing the animals. When you are done with dinner be sure to check out the night vision. :cool2: That is one really cool way to see the animals! :thumbsup2

I think that is the way we'll do it! Thanks!