PDA

View Full Version : Best Lounge?

Boardwalk_bride
11-22-2010, 07:52 PM
What resorts have a good lounge to just relax and have a drink in? I am looking specifically at the MK area resorts, since that will be the closest.

Sweet Melissa
11-22-2010, 08:03 PM
You've made that question easier to answer by specifying Magic Kingdom area lounges. Otherwise, there are just too many good ones from which to choose. :laughing: For the monorail loop, though, I'd definitely pick the Wave lounge. Because they have a large selection of organic wines and spirits, they have the most unique drink menu of any of the ever-more-standardized Disney bars. The lounge also has a wonderfully mellow atmosphere and beautiful decor.

Ro Z
11-22-2010, 08:25 PM
The Wave is great. We also love the Tambu at the Poly but it is very busy at times. You can't go wrong with the Territory Lounge at Wilderness Lodge. Our fav because we stay here the most and it is an easy 'commute home'. ;)
For other great lounges we love the River Roost @ POR but it is NOT relaxing when Bob is performing he has more energy than anyone I have ever seen!:)

MJMcBride
11-22-2010, 08:39 PM
the drinks are the Poly are just terrific. I like sitting at the bar in Sanaa.

Here's an article on my site about some of the best bars at WDW resorts

http://www.mouseextra.com/2007/08/06/what-resorts-have-the-best-bars/#comments

BGK
11-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Mizner's Lounge at the Grand Floridian, especially when Shiela from New Orleans is tending bar, as makes classic drinks very well. The Society Orchestra playing makes a good night even better.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
11-22-2010, 10:39 PM
The Outer Rim Lounge which is located at the Contemporary on the 4th floor is very nice.

Gavin121
11-23-2010, 01:08 AM
A good lounge is a mix between an entertainment venue, social club and bar, which allows people who want to mingle as well as couples who only have eyes for each other to have a good time. Some offer live entertainment, a diverse food menu, and a wide selection of signature cocktails, while others rely on a DJ, snacks, and serve just beer and wine. Either way, if customers keep coming, they must be doing something right. Presented in alphabetical order, here are the top ten lounges in Los Angeles.

BoomNLeon
11-23-2010, 04:55 AM
We like all the ones listed so far. Here is another option - the Territory Lunge at Wilderness Lodge. Neat theming! 2 non-MK options are the Belle Vue Lounge at BWI and Victoria Falls at AKL.

Have one for me!

Hootch
11-23-2010, 06:59 AM
or River Roost Lounge at POFQ and POR are both enjoyable.

Uncleromulus
11-23-2010, 10:01 AM
MIzners.