PDA

View Full Version : Ginger-pickled escargot and thai cocoa bean encrusted potato cakes

Elliesmommy
11-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Alright, so those are not real names of dishes.... or are they?

Anywho... My hubby and I are NOT foodies. We like food, but we consider something as ordinary as a crab cake to be adventurous.

What do you think are the least-adventurous TS restaurants?

Deb & Bill
11-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Plaza

I agree with you about the weird food combinations. And I really hate it when they stack it all up in a little tower. First thing I have to do is take it all apart and spread it around the plate.

Eeyore's Pal
11-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Chef Mickey
LTT
Whispering Canyon
Olivia's
Mama Melrose
Cape May
ESPN Club
50s prime Time

Cheshire Figment
11-21-2010, 08:31 PM
I think the Ginger-pickled escargot is available at Tokyo Dining, and am fairly certain that the cocoa bean encrusted potato cakes are served as a special occasions desert at Biergarten. :stir:

Tinkerbell2B
11-21-2010, 08:45 PM
I think the Ginger-pickled escargot is available at Tokyo Dining, and am fairly certain that the cocoa bean encrusted potato cakes are served as a special occasions desert at Biergarten. :stir:

Too funny!! Good thing I skipped those on my ADRs!!

cbg1027
11-21-2010, 09:49 PM

:lmao: :thumbsup2 Good one!

As far as 'non-adventurous' restaurants:

50's PT Cafe
Sci-Fi Dine In
Garden Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Plaza
Beaches and Cream
Trail's End
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Rainforest Cafe
T-Rex

BriarRosie
11-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Alright, so those are not real names of dishes.... or are they?

Anywho... My hubby and I are NOT foodies. We like food, but we consider something as ordinary as a crab cake to be adventurous.

What do you think are the least-adventurous TS restaurants?

It would probably help you to see what the menus look like.
See the toolbar at the top of the page? The light blue bar has a Dining link.

Click that Dining link and you'll get a way to search menus. You can get an overview by scrolling down to the link for a complete list of restaurant menus. You might find that helpful.