PDA

View Full Version : Advice for Lunch

AngelaVa
11-21-2010, 10:25 AM
I cannot decide what one of the three to have lunch. If you have eaten at any of these, I would like to have your input. We are on the dining Plus plan.

San Angel Inn
Tokyo Dining
Biergarten Restaurant

Thanks

Nadjalu
11-21-2010, 11:21 AM
Of your list have only eaten at San Angel Inn.

It was great. We loved the food, the atmosphere and the service was spot on.
That would be my choice.

I don't care for the foods served at the other 2, is why I haven't been.

But my advice would go to the menu that appeals to you most.

Colleen27
11-21-2010, 04:37 PM
We really weren't impressed with San Angel when we were there last, but that was 5 years ago. Nothing was bad or anything, the food was actually pretty good, but the tables are really close together and the service was sloooow. I do plan to give it another shot, though I'm not sure when since DH isn't a Mexican fan to begin with and I want to try La Hacienda first.

When it comes to Toyko Dining, I think it depends on what you're interested in. We're waiting for a non-DDP trip to try it because the individual sushi rolls aren't included on the plan and that's the part of the menu that is most attractive to me. There are a couple of sushi combos that are available on the DDP, as well as the teriyaki and tempura entrees and such, but most of the sushi is excluded. :(

Max Webster
11-21-2010, 08:06 PM
I cannot decide what one of the three to have lunch. If you have eaten at any of these, I would like to have your input. We are on the dining Plus plan.

San Angel Inn
Tokyo Dining
Biergarten Restaurant

Thanks

Answer this question for yourself: Do you like Mexican, Japanese or German food better? Then choose a restaurant based on that answer!:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Cheers!

Max