PDA

View Full Version : Best dinner to pay OOP

ulcards99
11-18-2010, 11:16 AM
What is the best dinner (TS) at WDW to pay OOP?

It's our last night at WDW. We are already doing -- Coral Reef, CM, CP, Ohana, Le Cellier, Sci-Fi Dine in, and Boma.

We will be at HS that day, and will probably head down to DTD (also thinking about doing Wolfgang Puck's Express that night, but if there is something better, then we may consider that).

We are on the DDP, and could have a CS left, which is why I was thinking about Wolfgang Puck's Express.

Thoughts?

tinkgirl1984
11-18-2010, 11:22 AM
The best dinner to pay OOP for is always going to be the cheapest one. Of the TS meals you have booked I would probably go with Boma or Sci-Fi. I think those two would be cheapest. And if you do have a left over CS, I think you would be very happy with Wolfgang Puck. I've never had a bad meal there. Also, if you end up paying out of pocket, Earl of Sandwich is very tasty and very cheap.

Nadjalu
11-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Personally I wouldn't pay OOP for any meal before your last one, especially if you are considering WPE. That will be the cheapest.

Most people who "save" the credit end up paying more OOP than they should've in the end.

So I say use all credits and then don't worry...WPE is awesome!