PDA

View Full Version : Food courts?

robinsegg
11-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Hi!

DH was interested to know where food court type restaurants (like the one at Coronado Springs) are available?

Thanks!

Agri
11-18-2010, 08:56 AM
You mean "quick service" or "counter service". There is one location in every hotel, and a few in every park. If you search for either of the terms, you will find a list. :)

tinkgirl1984
11-18-2010, 09:10 AM
The Pepper Market at Coronado Springs is pretty unique. You won't find another food court exactly like it anywhere at WDW. Coronado is the only food court that has a wait staff or that requires gratuity. That being said, all of the moderate and value resorts have a food court that would line up with what you're looking for. All of the deluxe resorts have some type of a quick service/food court type place, but on a much smaller scale than the values and mods.

robinsegg
11-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Sorry I wasn't specific enough. :)
Dh said that the place at CS has several "stations" that you can pick and choose from. I thought PO might have something like this, but I was uncertain if there might be anywhere else similar?
Thanks!

lblume91
11-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Port Orleans Riverside has an awesome food court! The choose your own pasta station is our favorite! Pick you pasta, sauce, veggies, & meat and they cook to order, served with a breadstick. They also serve pizza, burgers, fish, & chicken and have a carving station. The bakery has lots of great dessert options.

We also love Sunshine Seasons in Epcot & Cosmic Ray's in Magic Kingdom. Lots of variety and none of the typical fast food stuff. They both serve a rotisserie chicken with potatoes & green beans that we love. SS has an Asian station, deli & bakery.