PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana which day???

ulcards99
11-18-2010, 07:18 AM
We will be at WDW for 7 days, and the day we leave, the magical express will pick us up at 615 am so I didn't want to be out late the night before.

At first I was thinking of doing 'Ohana at 635 pm the night before we leave. We would also be at HS that day so it isn't necessarily the most convenient to get to. Instead I was thinking to do 'Ohana on the day we are at MK. In the morning at 730 we have CM but nothing at night. I was thinking CS or something for that night but now I'm thinking 'Ohana at 610 pm.

Would you all change to that day? Then instead of 'Ohana Saturday night before we leave, we could go to DD and eat at Wolfgang Puck's Express?

Thanks!! I hope that wasn't confusing!! :)

brockash
11-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Where are you going to be staying? If you're staying at the Poly, then it's really not a big deal either way, because you'd have to go back there that night anyways. If you're not staying at the Poly, or any other monorail resort or WL, then I'd do it your MK night (if you're not planning on staying at MK until it closes that night.) Maybe you could schedule your dinner around Wishes so you could watch/hear the fireworks from your table?