PDA

View Full Version : Port time change in MR?

Tigger1313
11-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Did anyone notice that they changed the port times in PV and Mazatlan on DCL.com? We are now leaving PV at 6PM and Mazatlan at 4 PM Does any one know why? I just got off the phone with DCL and their screen is still saying leaving PV at 7pm and Mazatlan at 6 pm. Any thoughts??:confused3

Susie22
11-10-2010, 07:43 AM
I noticed, and I'm kind of irked about it. We had planned to do a zip line excursion in Mazatlan with just dh and I and then take the kids into town to go shopping. With the new port times there will be no time to do this after our excursion. So we have to choose between not going on the excursion and not taking the kids off the boat in Mazatlan. I really hope this is an error.

jasonpicken
11-10-2010, 09:28 AM
did they change the times on a specific cruise or in general it is now those times?

Tigger1313
11-10-2010, 07:47 PM
did they change the times on a specific cruise or in general it is now those times?

I only checked the Jan cruise dates, so I not sure about the other ones.

jasonpicken
11-10-2010, 10:48 PM
interesting, i'm in january. i'll have to monitor this, thanks for the info.

mainstreetmagic
11-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Do you think it might have something to do with security issues in Mexico? I read on the government site that they are recommending not to be out and about after daylight hours due to the violence that has been taking place there. :confused: