PDA

View Full Version : any recent priceline bids for Country Suites for 6/12/2011

JDC
11-09-2010, 04:46 AM
I have tried a couple of times now using info. I can find on the boards about bids. I started at 49 and have worked my way up to 60. Anyone gotten this time frame and what was your bid? Thanks

myolite
11-09-2010, 07:59 AM
From what I've read, they don't pop up until a few weeks before your cruise.

Spokavegas
11-09-2010, 12:46 PM
I came to the DIS this morning actually searching for specifics on HOW to do this for our Jan 22nd sailing.....CI&S is the ONLY 2 1/2 star resort in "Cape Canaveral"- RIGHT?

I'm not going to enter it, put in my CC# and end up with a different hotel- RIGHT?

I'm nervous!! :confused:

clawmachine
11-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Hi Spokavegas! Did you visit our meets thread yet? It's a great group!
I tried a few times to get a low rate at CIS on 1/21 but was rejected so we just booked directly..

jediobiwan
11-09-2010, 08:35 PM
I may have done something else wrong but I chose 2.5 star and ended up getting a "complimentary upgrade" from Priceline for a 3 star so we got the Radisson. Not what I wanted but I am still saving about $20 so I will deal with it.

mmouse37
11-10-2010, 06:08 AM
We have stayed at the Radisson, the MRI and CIS. CIS was just last week before our cruise. We got the CIS on Priceline for the $49. rate and it was fine....but I still prefer the MRI. Thought the MRI had nicer layout rooms and also a much better breakfast buffet.

MJ

Spokavegas
11-10-2010, 11:09 AM
If I keep rejecting that comp upgrade, I should be fine though...? I'd rather book directly than stay at another hotel.....only b/c we know it already! :goodvibes

Ziggette
11-10-2010, 11:28 AM
We have stayed at the Radisson, the MRI and CIS. CIS was just last week before our cruise. We got the CIS on Priceline for the $49. rate and it was fine....but I still prefer the MRI. Thought the MRI had nicer layout rooms and also a much better breakfast buffet.

MJ

Could you please tell me which place is the MRI? Thank you.

m&m's mom
11-10-2010, 11:52 AM

MJ

And, if you are there on a Mon-Wed there is free dinner too. I never see that mentioned but that saved us a lot of $ and hassle!

Could you please tell me which place is the MRI? Thank you.

Marriott Residence Inn .