PDA

View Full Version : dinner and show time for dream?

iambrink
11-06-2010, 06:43 PM
i have looked at my reservation and cannot find anywhere what dinner and show time I have. i do not sail until May 1, 2011. is it because it is too early for that info? I see my cabin number, but no reference to meal time or show. any help out there?

thanks, Kim

RROARKE
11-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Our cruise is may 19 and it shows it on the website report...
Rob
login to your reservation
then click view details

verygfy
11-06-2010, 06:55 PM
If you look under My Reservation and then click view details you should see it under Vacation Information. HTH

iambrink
11-06-2010, 07:09 PM
OK, so I am usually good with this whole web thing, but no where does it give me the option to chose "details". Under my reservation it has the following, but no other options.

My Reservation
Only 176 days until your cruise sets sail!
Cruise:4-Night Bahamian Cruise
Ship:Disney Dream
Sail Date:May 01, 2011
Stateroom: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

I know i have early dinner because I picked that when i booked the cruise, but just curious about the shows with all that talk about times on the boards.

abitagirl916
11-06-2010, 07:19 PM
OK, so I am usually good with this whole web thing, but no where does it give me the option to chose "details". Under my reservation it has the following, but no other options.

My Reservation
Only 176 days until your cruise sets sail!
Cruise:4-Night Bahamian Cruise
Ship:Disney Dream
Sail Date:May 01, 2011
Stateroom: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

I know i have early dinner because I picked that when i booked the cruise, but just curious about the shows with all that talk about times on the boards.

My Reservation does not show my dining and show times, but it is because I booked through a travel agent. Did you book your cruise through a travel agent? If so, contact your travel agent and they should be able to give you your dinner and show times. If you did not book through a travel agent, then I would call DCL to find out.

iambrink
11-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Yes, i booked through a travel agent...I will ask the agent next time I talk with him. Thanks, that helps.

kim

abitagirl916
11-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Yes, i booked through a travel agent...I will ask the agent next time I talk with him. Thanks, that helps.

kim

Your welcome. Glad I could help.