PDA

View Full Version : DU and Onboard Booking

lds0191
11-06-2010, 08:51 AM
I rebooked onboard during our 10/17 cruise and requested DU as the TA. It has been 2 weeks and 3 days since the end of our cruise and I have not received anything from DU about the booking. I thought I would have received something by now acknowledging the booking. I emailed DU on Thursday and have not received a response. Anyone else rebook onboard using DU? If so, how long before you had a response from DU? We have used DU before with no problems. I would like to be able to check the ressie to make sure all is ok. I can't check the details on DCL's website or make a payment (due to the TA assignment) and can not check it on DU's website since I have yet to receive a ressie # for DU.
Thanks.

jel0511
11-06-2010, 09:07 AM
I rebooked onboard during our 10/17 cruise and requested DU as the TA. It has been 2 weeks and 3 days since the end of our cruise and I have not received anything from DU about the booking. I thought I would have received something by now acknowledging the booking. I emailed DU on Thursday and have not received a response. Anyone else rebook onboard using DU? If so, how long before you had a response from DU? We have used DU before with no problems. I would like to be able to check the ressie to make sure all is ok. I can't check the details on DCL's website or make a payment (due to the TA assignment) and can not check it on DU's website since I have yet to receive a ressie # for DU.
Thanks.

Upon returning from our cruise, I emailed my TA at Dreams and let her know about the onboard booking. She located it immediately and added it to their system. I heard back from her the same day I emailed her. I'd try emailing again to see if they've gotten the info from DCL. I was on a 10 day Med, so it was probably about a week after the res was made that I emailed them.

diane648
11-06-2010, 09:46 AM
We rebooked 2 cruises onboard & named DU as our T/A. The first one they were notified of; the 2nd one they were not. I just e-mailed our DU TA & she located it.

WebmasterJohn
11-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks.

Please write to me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will be happy to look into this for you.

I'm not trying to 'shift the blame' here but DCL is supposed to send TAs a fax or email when an onboard booking occurs under our Agency. For some reason we haven't been getting all of these lately and we have to contact DCL for the information. I'm not making excuses - just an explanation of why your reservation may not be in our system yet. Thanks for listening :goodvibes