PDA

View Full Version : How hard to get Palo or Remy for First Timer?

*TheWigs*
11-05-2010, 08:03 PM
OK...I know all the ins and outs for getting dining ressies at WDW, but this upcoming cruise already has me panicky! As a first time cruiser I think I have it right that I can book at the 75 day mark, right? We are booked for a Nov 27 cruise on the Dream, so I have a while to worry! :rotfl2: My big question is am I just dreaming to get a ressie at Palo or Remy for 4 adults since so many other cruisers can book much earlier? We can be COMPETELY flexible on times, so hopefully that maximizes our chances. We booked thru DreamsUnlimited, but it is my understanding I can sign in to our cruise page and book online, right? Thanks everyone for helping a lost (and worry-wart) newbie! :worship:

dylan'smom
11-05-2010, 08:39 PM
If it works the same way that Palo always has, there will be some bookings held back for those to book first thing after boarding.

It will most likely book quickly but I'm fairly confident you will be able to find something available during your cruise, if maybe not necessarily your first choice.

Hope this helps a wee bit... :goodvibes

*TheWigs*
11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
thanks! :thumbsup2

DisPhan
11-06-2010, 12:59 AM
I noticed we are booked on the same cruise!

Have you checked out the board for Cruise Meets? People from a particular cruise get together to discuss it and/or plan for themselves or for group activities. Ours is already established.

Here is where the forum is:

Go to Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets > Find your 2011 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here >11/27/2011 (sorry... I can't post links yet)

Hope you join!

BerettaX
11-06-2010, 02:58 PM
its not hard at all. You just def. dont want to wait till the last minute. My huband and I scheduled it right when we got all our stuff checked in on board. It was the first thing we did. There was a pretty long line, but we got right in, and when we were at Palo that night, there were still plenty of open tables around us. Just don't decide the night before you want to eat there to schedule it and you should be ok.

two-foxes
11-06-2010, 10:15 PM
IMO, Palo BRUNCH is the only tricky one to get on a 4 nighter....just because it is only offered on one day. I bet you will be just fine for dinner at Palo.

I am curious about how well Remy will do and how quickly it will book up. Although I am sure the food will be amazing, I am just curious how many people will be turned off by the price point. I know it was a factor for us. Throw in some wine and you are looking at $100+ per person easily, and that is before any additional tip is given:eek:! That is just about one extra massage:goodvibes