PDA

View Full Version : $100 Disney gift cards at Sam's Club (plus free $10 GC to Disney Store)

ILoveDisney&Cruising
11-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Just an FYI for those of you who are pursuing the gift card route for onboard credits & the like ...

I read on another board yesterday (can't find it now :confused: ) that Sam's Club had $100 Disney Gift Cards (for use at parks, DCL, etc.) for $98something and were also including a $10 Disney Store gift card with the purchase.

Some were speculating that you could probably use the Disney Store gift card at Downtown Disney ... I was trying to verify that, but alas, can't find the previous thread. The Disney Store card can also be used online.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along.

AmandaRG
11-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Do you know if you can combine the $10 cards, or is there a stipulation that only one can be used per transaction?

ILoveDisney&Cruising
11-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Do you know if you can combine the $10 cards, or is there a stipulation that only one can be used per transaction?

Sorry - I'm not sure.

I was also wondering about that - tried to find the other thread (with no luck) to see if anyone else knew. I guess you could always send each person in your party to the register with 1 item at a time. :rotfl:

:confused3

ILoveDisney&Cruising
11-05-2010, 03:52 PM
ahh, finally found the original thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2588603&page=2

Apparently, you can't use the $10 GC at Downtown Disney (World of Disney is different from Disney Stores, they say) ... but you can use it at the 2 Disney Stores in Orlando and other Disney Stores as well as disneystore.com