PDA

View Full Version : Wonder cabin #6150- can anyone tell me about it?

Mmketeer
11-05-2010, 10:03 AM
I have never sailed in a deck 6 cabin before (this is only my second balcony on DCL - first time was on deck 8), so can anyone tell me if this cabin (6150) is a obstructed balcony cabin or if it has anything weird about it?
The webiste said some deck 5 & 6 cabins have a solid white balcony???
Thanks!

NancyIL
11-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Correct - your balcony will have a solid white wall instead of clear plexiglass (or whatever they're made of).

Mmketeer
11-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Thank you for confirming that. I also noticed that we are at the very end of a deadend hallway, so I think I'll quite making door magnets. Nobody will be seeing my door. :(

NancyIL
11-06-2010, 02:19 PM
I was in #6654 on my first Disney cruise, and it's a LONG walk from the aft elevators! Ours was a handicap-accessible cabin - and I think it was a poor design idea on DCL's part to have the HA cabins so far from the elevators.

Snowwhitebelle
04-21-2012, 06:12 PM
I was in #6654 on my first Disney cruise, and it's a LONG walk from the aft elevators! Ours was a handicap-accessible cabin - and I think it was a poor design idea on DCL's part to have the HA cabins so far from the elevators.

Nancy do you have any pics of that room? I am looking to see what the accessible rooms are like on the Wonder before I book

jilljill
04-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Nancy do you have any pics of that room? I am looking to see what the accessible rooms are like on the Wonder before I book

In the FAQ sticky there's info called Virtual Stateroom tour, you can have a look there to see posted pics of cabins including some h/c cabins.

Snowwhitebelle
04-22-2012, 06:54 AM
thank you