PDA

View Full Version : How Safe Is The Mexican Rivera Excursions?

disneymagic1960
11-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Ive Talked To Alot Of Co-Workers Who Said Mexico Is Not Safe Place To Visit? Disney Wonder Mexican Rivera Cruise We Are Going On Is April 3rd,2011 How Safe Is Port Excursions In Mexico I Am Worried For My Safety..:scared1::scared1::scared1::eek::eek::cool 1::cool1:

lborne
11-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Statistically you are in more danger driving to the port. If there are any real concerns at a particular port, Disney will most likely notify you or take some kind of action to mitigate chances of there being a problem. Stay on tours and avoid going off on your own if you are concerned.

Mindyjoy
11-05-2010, 12:12 PM
I am booked on the April 10 cruise to MR and I am not worried at all. I have never heard of any violence occuring in the three ports we are visiting. Hundreds if not thousands of travelers visit these ports every day and if there were any trouble it would be all over the news, especially where I live in Los Angeles. Stay with your tour groups and don't wander off alone (general safety tips for traveling anywhere) and you should have no problems.

KSDisneyDad
11-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Here's a recent thread discussing the same topic:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2568311&highlight=cancel+mexican