PDA

View Full Version : 2 under 3 on our next cruise Sept 2011!!!

gunsandroses
10-23-2010, 10:35 AM
This is my first time posting on DISboards, but I've been an avid follower through my mom's account for a while. My husband and I went on the Member's Cruise in 2008 for our honeymoon, but have since had 2DDs (5mo & 21mo) We are going on the next Member's Cruise in 2011, and would love some advice from anyone that has taken small children on any of the cruises!!! We are very excited to share this with them, but what are some of the things to remember? As well as travel tips for the ride down (we're driving) and this will be our first major family vacation!!! Anything anyone can offer would be much appreciated!!

:tinker:> me :goofy: DH pooh: DD21mo :dumbo: DD5mo

Luckymomoftwo
01-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi there! I was just working on my fish extender list and looking up everyone that signed up for it. I found your post here. I guess the best advice I can give for cruising with the young kids is bring lots of memory cards for your digital camera!! :lmao:

Our kids were always very easy to travel with. I wouldn't go overboard on bringing bottles or sippy cups...you can rinse them out easily in any of the bathrooms or in your stateroom. I would suggest this: however many diapers you think you need, bring more. Those items tend to be pretty costly on the ship. You can always pack them in one suitcase and use that suitcase to pack your souvenirs in at the end of the cruise.

Why don't you join us on the cruisemeet thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2603586&page=52