PDA

View Full Version : Residence Inn vs. Country Inn Suites

catzle
10-22-2010, 05:06 PM
We just booked Country Inn Suites for May $95 for a night. They charge $4 a person to ride shuttle unless you get their package for cruise and stay.

We stayed at the Residence last year and really liked it.

Anyone stayed at both and have something to share about the Country Inn Suites?

Husurdady
10-22-2010, 10:41 PM
We just booked Country Inn Suites for May $95 for a night. They charge $4 a person to ride shuttle unless you get their package for cruise and stay.

We stayed at the Residence last year and really liked it.

Anyone stayed at both and have something to share about the Country Inn Suites?

Who did you go thru. to get that price? We have stayed there 2 times in the last 3 cruises. C I & S is GREAT. :thumbsup2

catzle
10-23-2010, 12:46 PM
I went though the website. Actually we ended up paying $106 because we wanted the shuttle and it was cheaper to go up the price of $106 and have the transfer be free then to pay $95 and add the $16.

BealsRwe
10-23-2010, 04:37 PM
We stayed at CI & S the night before our last cruise. We are close enough to drive over the morning of, but decided to go over a day early this past cruise and take advantage of the park & cruise offer. I felt it was totally worth it! We enjoyed the pool. The staff was beyond friendly and accomadating. The room was extremely clean. We were upgraded to a suite on the 3rd floor and could see the ships in port. The breakfast was very nice. The shuttle drivers were great! I felt the parking was secure. We will book this hotel over and over again every time we cruise out of Port Canaveral!

guarn3md
10-23-2010, 04:46 PM
How was the shuttle service? After you disembarked was the shuttle waiting for you or did someone have to call? We booked a room for April 16th - the night before our Dream cruise.
Debbie

Cruisin'Nick
10-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Shuttle Service was wonderful both ways honestly. We did have to call the driver once we got off the ship on the last day, but since the hotel is so close to the port, we only had to wait, 5-10 minutes max, no lie. We called, he said "ok", and he was there. Easy Peasy.