PDA

View Full Version : Help with Pirate Party Questions. . . .

Orlando Disney Guy
10-22-2010, 08:11 AM
Help me out it has been a few years since I sailed on a 3 night cruise. Does the Wonder still do Pirate Night? If so with a themed menu do you loose out of a "show or signature menu" in a restaurnt? What happens to the Main Stage show that? I recalled on the 7 night cruises there was no Main Stage show on Pirate night allowing the stage Cast to perform in the pirate party. . . .

jilljill
10-22-2010, 08:13 AM
There's still the main show in the WD theater. There is no pirate menu, you will get the rotational menu in the dining room.

You can check the 3 day Navigator links in the FAQ sticky to see the order of the shows.

Orlando Disney Guy
10-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Thank you JillJill ! This is exactly what I wanted to hear!

minnie74
10-22-2010, 11:56 AM
I was aboard the 3 night wonder cruise last weekend. Pirate night was Nassau day (day 2). We attended the 8:15 stage show, and had plenty of time to get a great spot for the Pirate show. In fact, we were some of the first ones there. I believe it started at 9:45. Immediately following the party there was a dessert buffet and a fajita/taco buffet. Our dinner menu was not a pirate menu, but the standard rotation menu (as mentioned by previous poster). I hope this helps!