PDA

View Full Version : 1 Castaway Club Family, 2 rooms question

JackNMel
10-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Hello everyone! We are cruising in November in a large group of 15 for our parent's 50th anniversary. We will be split into 5 cabins, and one of our kids will be in a different cabin next to us. My question is, this is our second cruise and everyone else's first cruise. I know we will get a cc gift in our cabin, but since our dd is a cc member also, will she get a gift in her cabin also? I am asking because she is a child, so I don't know if the regular rules apply to minors. I hope she at least gets a silver lanyard to wear, but if she got the regular gift also, that would be wonderful. I know someone on this board knows an answer to this question, not life shattering, but I am curious... TIA

Melody :lovestruc

ColoradoDisneyFreaks
10-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Yes, the cabin that your DD is in will get the CC gift as well. Just make sure to tell them she gets her pick of the Rice Krispy Treats! :rotfl:

HallsofVA
10-21-2010, 05:03 PM
She should get the silver lanyard at checkin, while no one else in her room may get lanyards (they are given by person, I believe.) The stateroom gift is keyed off of the highest CC level of the people in the room, so her CC silver status will qualify the room for the bag and other silver gifts.

If you have an extra person or two in your room, and feel comfortable that no one in the other rooms will cancel, you can further allocate your family members to another room or two, and it would qualify them for the stateroom gift as well. (DCL doesn't care where you sleep once onboard, and you can sort out everyone's keys once onboard.) But that gets messy if people cancel and you have to switch them back into your room at a later date.

JackNMel
10-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks everyone, I knew I could count on you to have all the answers!! :cool1: