PDA

View Full Version : Residence Inn

catzle
10-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Do you think it is better to stay at the airport the first night or stay at the Residence Inn and take the shuttle over? I see they charge $6 a person for their shuttle.

Luckymomoftwo
10-21-2010, 12:02 PM
The Radisson at the port is really nice. And they provide a free shuttle. I'd rather stay the night there than at the Orlando airport hotel. Just my preference, though. :goodvibes

jeff1
10-21-2010, 01:29 PM
We stayed there the night before our last cruise. It was a really nice hotel with a cool pool. The little place to eat next door was good also.:thumbsup2

catzle
10-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Do they offer free breakfast?

mmouse37
10-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Do they offer free breakfast?

Country Inn and Suites and the Marriott Residence Inn both offer free hot complimentary breakfast buffet included in all the rates.

MJ

Daylight Magic
10-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Do you think it is better to stay at the airport the first night or stay at the Residence Inn and take the shuttle over? I see they charge $6 a person for their shuttle.

Stay at the Residence Inn... You can rent a Hertz car and drive there with Hertz being in the front of the hotel.

unionville
10-21-2010, 09:10 PM
We cruised last Thanksgiving and stayed at the Residence Inn. The room was super nice and clean. Breakfast was included and it was quite exciting with all of the cruisers waiting to leave. My husband dropped us off at the port with the bags (the port is really close) and then returned to the hotel and caught the $6 shuttle. Since he didn't have any bags, he was able to ride the first available shuttle. At the end of the cruise, we went to the shuttle pickup and was able to quickly return back to the hotel. We just paid once we were on the shuttle. We even grabbed a cup of coffee before hitting the road. I guess if you don't have a car that might be part of the decision. We have also stayed at the airport but this really seemed easier.

Husurdady
10-21-2010, 09:22 PM
The Radisson at the port is really nice. And they provide a free shuttle. I'd rather stay the night there than at the Orlando airport hotel. Just my preference, though. :goodvibes

:) Yes it is. Me too.

Husurdady
10-22-2010, 09:58 PM

:thumbsup2 Stay at the port. R. I . is very nice. :thumbsup2