PDA

View Full Version : Restrooms!!!!

Safari Steve
09-03-2002, 12:41 PM
Remember a few months ago when I told you all about the new liquid soap dispensers being tested (the ones that fit neatly into the spaces once occupied by powdered soap dispensers)? Well they're finally being installed in guest restrooms! The restrooms by Pinnochio Village Haus has them now (gone are the ugly cheap plastic messy wall-mounted dispensers). They have also installed automatic hand blow-driers in the place of some of the paper towel dispensers. Worry not, paper towels are still available, you just have an option now.

DoeWDW
09-03-2002, 01:46 PM
Does this spell the end of powder soap??? My daughter will be crushed - she LOVES powder soap and it's the only way I can convince her to take a bathroom break at Disney....LOL!

Peter Pirate
09-03-2002, 03:11 PM
So I guess we can say that in the restroom wars Disney is giving while Universal is taking away...;)
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

All Aboard
09-03-2002, 04:08 PM
Those new power dryers at Pinnochio's are big league. They are the only ones that I have ever used that actually dry your hands all the way (and in about 10 seconds.) You could hook a hose to them and inflate your car tires! :)

Testtrack321
09-03-2002, 06:26 PM
*Pans out and sees Testtrack in Chair*

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*Pans out to see house, street, city, country, world*

Safari Steve
09-03-2002, 10:31 PM
The powdered soap went bye-bye over 9 months ago, when people became antsey about anything white and powdery.

liquidsky88
09-04-2002, 03:18 PM
This has nothing to do with soap, but I heard from a cast member that there are cameras in the bathrooms. Is this true? They said they weren't in the stalls but faced at the sink area. They are there to monitor lost or kidnapped children. It sounds silly, but I can believe Disney doing this.

Magickndm
09-06-2002, 08:11 AM
The powdered soap went bye-bye over 9 months ago
Yes it did...and the blue liquid soap leaves a nasty smell on your hands too.

Luv2Roam
09-06-2002, 11:45 AM
Safari Steve -- Makes a lot of sense.
I was GLAD to see the gritty powder soap leave. :) That was a GOOD thing! :)