10-21-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi All,
Part of booking my cruise at AAA we received:
$50 OBC
Fruit basket on arrival
Floats at CC
Pettite fours (SP?) for a "safe journey home"
$20 beverage voucher
What is the voucher? Is it added to our account and as we "charge" drinks it is deducted from that 1st?
Has anyone had one of these?:confused3

Thanks so much for the info.

DisneyCruiser83
10-21-2010, 09:36 AM
It is automatically added on your room bill. It is just an OBC that can only be used for drinks. It will show on your final bill. Have a great cruise!

biohaz_man
10-21-2010, 11:14 AM
We had a similar credit when we sailed in June. I asked at Guest Services and they said that even though it says it is for beverages it posts to your shipboard account as a general credit so it can be used for anything.

luvmyprincess
10-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi All,
Part of booking my cruise at AAA we received:
$50 OBC
Fruit basket on arrival
Floats at CC
Pettite fours (SP?) for a "safe journey home"
$20 beverage voucher
What is the voucher? Is it added to our account and as we "charge" drinks it is deducted from that 1st?
Has anyone had one of these?:confused.

Is this the 2011 benefit for AAA ?? Haven't heard anything from my agent yet on this , we travel Feb 2011. Was waiting a little bit longer to call her and ask.

dizney-cruiser
10-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Is this the 2011 benefit for AAA ?? Haven't heard anything from my agent yet on this , we travel Feb 2011. Was waiting a little bit longer to call her and ask.

I hope we are getting that next week! I know my TA mentioned "petit fours" and that was all I needed to know!!