PDA

View Full Version : Country Inn & Suites... priceline advice pls!!

tigger2on
10-20-2010, 09:58 PM
So if someone is going on a cruise at the end on January... what is the best time to try and get a room at CIS before the cruise? Is it too early now?
What prices are you getting for january everyone?
Priceline is new to me and I am trying to get a good deal.
Jan 29 is the cruise date.
:)
Thanks

Husurdady
10-20-2010, 10:08 PM
So if someone is going on a cruise at the end on January... what is the best time to try and get a room at CIS before the cruise? Is it too early now?
Thanks

I don't think it is too early right now, I booked [a see-if-I-could] for May 21,2011 and got it for $ 65.00 , GO-4-IT. :thumbsup2

tigger2on
10-20-2010, 10:13 PM
It rejected $79... :(

mom2brats
10-21-2010, 09:02 AM
I would love to know the answer to this too!!

5boyz
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks

Hey tigger2on...where in Toronto are you from? Where are you flying out of? We are flying out of Buffalo great prices for that time. We are leaving Jan 28th and also staying over. Dont know where yet.

Disney Cajun Man
10-21-2010, 10:38 AM
You may want to make reservations as soon as possible since in the first few months of 2011 the final space shuttle launches will happen and I have seen discussions about the hotels at Port Canaveral filling up and for certain date they can not find a room. See if your date falls on a shuttle launch to be sure about hotels filling up fast.

5boyz
10-21-2010, 10:52 AM
You may want to make reservations as soon as possible since in the first few months of 2011 the final space shuttle launches will happen and I have seen discussions about the hotels at Port Canaveral filling up and for certain date they can not find a room. See if your date falls on a shuttle launch to be sure about hotels filling up fast.

Do you know where we can find dates of shuttle launch? thx

twinstars
10-21-2010, 01:29 PM
are all the rooms suites? Will I be able to accommodate 6 people? Thanks!

adventure_woman
10-21-2010, 01:55 PM
tigger2on - it looks like we're on the same cruise!! Let me know if you find any good deals on priceline or if it works. I am debating between CIS and Radisson at the Port. Would love to save $75!

jilljill
10-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Here's a thread with info on the CIS on Priceline: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2402968

tigger2on
10-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey tigger2on...where in Toronto are you from? Where are you flying out of? We are flying out of Buffalo great prices for that time. We are leaving Jan 28th and also staying over. Dont know where yet.

It's not actually a question for me... it's for my friend who is going with her DH and 3 kids DD 9 , DS 12 and DS 15 (almost 16). I am trying to get her to join your cruise meet!!!
She really wants CIS but Raddison is also good too. Nice pool. all in walking distance to restaurants. :)
They live in Mississauga and are also flying out of BUF on the 28th I believe. They are flying Jet blue

nenner1
10-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Book it as soon as you can if you want the deal. We missed it by like a week and we booked over 6 months out (granted we are there a very busy weekend- Air Show) we wound up with $79/nt

catzle
10-21-2010, 05:37 PM
nervous to try this what happens if it doesn't come up with country inn and suites?

nenner1
10-21-2010, 05:41 PM
nervous to try this what happens if it doesn't come up with country inn and suites?

You're stuck with whatever comes up. I can't recall anyone having trouble with this one in particular but we had that happen to us in Orlando- thought for sure we were getting a Radisson, got a Holiday Inn. :eek: