PDA

View Full Version : looking for connecting rooms

coachsomer
10-19-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm looking for info on connecting rooms with verandah for the 2012 Fantasy.
any directions of where to look for this info?
Thanks

jilljill
10-19-2010, 02:12 PM
On DCL's website, under Fantasy, then under deck plans, then under virtual tour. You can then click on the deck and when you hover over a cabin it will tell you what cabin it connects to if it applies.
You can also go to the top of the boards under stateroom and look at the stateroom plans for the Dream and the connectors will be shown with an < or > to show which cabin they connect to.

wilma-bride
10-19-2010, 02:13 PM
There is a link below to deck plans for the Dream and Fantasy - this should give you an idea of which verandah staterooms are connecting :)

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/dream-fantasy-deck-plan.htm

HallsofVA
10-19-2010, 02:37 PM
It seems almost every room on the Dream and Fantasy is a connecting room unlike the current ships. I've been looking in the other direction - scouring the deck plans looking for the few non-connecting rooms!

jilljill
10-19-2010, 02:46 PM
It seems almost every room on the Dream and Fantasy is a connecting room unlike the current ships. I've been looking in the other direction - scouring the deck plans looking for the few non-connecting rooms!

I know what you mean...it's hard to find a non-connecting cabin on the Dream/Fantasy. :headache: