PDA

View Full Version : Just got room assignment any info on room?

mushu756
10-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone I just received my room assignment for our December 5th cruise. We are in room 2084. Does anyone have pictures of the room? Is it 1 big porthole or 2 small portholes? Also if we wanted to upgrade at the port to a veranda (if available) how much more money would it possibly cost?

karentan
10-19-2010, 02:05 PM
its deck two, and you'll have one large porthole, enjoy :)

collectoraholic
10-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Hi everyone I just received my room assignment for our December 5th cruise. We are in room 2084. Does anyone have pictures of the room? Is it 1 big porthole or 2 small portholes? Also if we wanted to upgrade at the port to a veranda (if available) how much more money would it possibly cost?

You can read stateroom reviews here (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm).

HTHs!:thumbsup2

orlandothebeagle
10-19-2010, 02:06 PM
we are just back, had 2135, loved deck 2

delo4
10-19-2010, 02:15 PM
We're staying in that room on the Wonder this Sunday. We have stayed all over deck two. It has 1 large porthole. We love this location for the ease of getting to the dining rooms. Deck 2 or Deck 5 are our preferred decks.

I can post about the room when I get back. We are doing a back to back wonder so won't return until the 31st.

Sorry, don't know about the upgrade cost.

orlandothebeagle
10-19-2010, 02:24 PM
We're staying in that room on the Wonder this Sunday. We have stayed all over deck two. It has 1 large porthole. We love this location for the ease of getting to the dining rooms. Deck 2 or Deck 5 are our preferred decks.

I can post about the room when I get back. We are doing a back to back wonder so won't return until the 31st.

Thats why I liked it, to get to dinner, were always running at the last minute.

mushu756
10-19-2010, 05:40 PM

Thanks I would appreciate it.:thumbsup2