PDA

View Full Version : flats to go

irishprincess
10-13-2010, 01:24 PM
I saw a commercial the other day for flats that fold up to carry in a purse. I thought they were by hanes but can't find them online. Anyone see this commercial and know who makes them? tia!!

marthachick
10-13-2010, 01:27 PM
http://drscholls.com/drscholls/forher.jsp

Try this. :thumbsup2

of the seas
10-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Scholl's makes them. There was a coupon in All You magazine for them.

pk1959
10-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Saw them in the store today at Walgreen's. :thumbsup2

woodkins
10-13-2010, 02:01 PM
These have been around for a while and are more stylish then those posted above.
http://www.3sekonds.com/rolleez.html

krcit
10-13-2010, 05:42 PM
I need those!! I have an obsession with ridiculously high heels. In the summer I bring flip-flops out with me and after a couple of hours I slip those on so I need something for the winter:thumbsup2 I realize how silly it is to wear uncomfortable shoes just to look good but I can't help myself:lmao:

skhermsmeyer
10-13-2010, 06:17 PM
http://www.rollasole.com/usa/

I know a few people who have picked these up at Target and Shoe Carnival. They're $20 online, but you can get them for $10 at other places, like the above mentioned. HTH!

:goodvibes

Brancaneve
10-13-2010, 06:51 PM
I saw them at Walgreens on a large stand and was amazed at this product. They even come in a little purse. Question is: what do you do with your other shoes?:lmao:

Taja
10-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Oh, my goodness! The fifties have returned! *LOL*

I had a similar pair when I was a child! They're cute, but not very comfortable, IMHO! Hopefully, they've inproved the comfort level over the years! :)

beansmom
10-13-2010, 08:09 PM
they're very tiny so how much sole do they have to protect your feet and absolutely NO support. I'd wear them for emergencies but much more than that.

sunshine1178
10-13-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm hoping that I find a pair in my stocking this year. I'm thinking they'd be perfect for work events. We spend 3+ hours mingling, and I'm in 3 inch heels so that I can talk to the mostly male crowd without them bending over. I'd love to have these just for the hike to my car and the drive home! The last one that I went to was outdoors, and I was seriously standing there barefoot, holding my shoes, talking to the owner of my company, because by 11pm, I couldn't take it another second! :laughing:

TifffanyD
10-14-2010, 09:34 AM
So the flats take up like no space. But - when you change into them - you have your huge honkin heels to deal with, right? So then where do you put those???

marie1203
10-14-2010, 09:43 AM
I bought mine from Nine West about 3 years ago.

Kitzka
10-14-2010, 09:45 AM
I need those!! I have an obsession with ridiculously high heels. In the summer I bring flip-flops out with me and after a couple of hours I slip those on so I need something for the winter:thumbsup2 I realize how silly it is to wear uncomfortable shoes just to look good but I can't help myself:lmao:

I do the same thing. I love how pants, dresses, skirts etc look in really really high heels. when i am doing normal walking i carry flip flops but will look into some of these flats.

I wear heels so often that people assume i am 5'7" but really i'm only 5'2". A freind recently meet me for yoga and said "wow are you always this short?" lol one day i will over come my heel obsession.

Lara