PDA

View Full Version : RSP Catalog for 999 Happy Haunts Event

wdw4us2
08-31-2002, 12:26 PM
What a nice surprise in the mailbox today! The 999 Happy Haunts Catalog was in there and I think everyone will be very happy with the items they have prepared for this event.

I think this makes up for the Pin Celebration merchandise.

I hope everyone that's going receives their catalogs soon!

Lisa:cool:

n2mm
08-31-2002, 03:38 PM
We are going to both events. Just sent my RSP for the september event yesterday. Now can't wait to check the mail for my HHBall info. I saw some of the pictures someone posted. Can't wait to see the other stuff. Sounds expensive to me, but excited to be part of the first ever event of this type at WDW.

lindamg
08-31-2002, 05:55 PM
Anybody NOT get their catalog today? I'm wondering if I should be worried about mine? I got my fiancee's at my address, (I registered both of us at the same time) so I have seen one (cool stuff!!), but mine didn't come. Of course Monday is a holiday, so I'll have to worry until Tuesday that something got messed up somewhere. Of course my fiancee's RSP wouldn't get messed up - all he'll want is a t-shirt! I'm the one who is going ga-ga over everything!

Buzz2001
09-01-2002, 09:42 AM
I didn't get mine yet either but Lisa lives in FL which may be the reason why she got hers quicker. Also, no mail Monday, uuuhhgggg!!!!

doombuggy
09-01-2002, 10:08 AM
I noticed taht too, ********, and WDW4us2 probably got hers a day or so later. Since we live further up the coast, hopefully we will get them sometime this comming week. Can't wait!

Buzz2001
09-01-2002, 05:52 PM
Did you see the pins on dizpins.com or dizneypins.com? They look great. Now to get them. That is a different questions.

Happy Haunts Pins (http://www.dizpins.com/events/happy_haunts_ball.htm)

bonzie1
09-03-2002, 04:40 PM
oops! I just started another thread... I did a search first, but it was disabled...

Yes, yes, I got my catalog today. Just got through reading it! Now I need to understand how the ordering works. Can you only order 1 item at a time??? If you want 2, do you have to take your chances and put your selection in col 1 + 2? Is there a chance you could get both your #1 selection + your # 2 selection?

Never done this before... thanks!

sgtslovak
09-03-2002, 06:52 PM
In the firsrt column,put all the items you'd like to purchase in order with the one you'd like the most listed first. Only use the 2nd column for items you'd like 2 of. Hope this helps.
Chris

Buzz2001
09-03-2002, 06:55 PM
Did you read on the back of the book.

...And if you are brave
and bold enough
to endure the night's
harrowing ordeal,
there's a surprise in
store for you.
A secret tresaure awaits
all of our dearly departed
... if you survive to receive it!

Is it another pin!?!?!

wdw4us2
09-04-2002, 07:48 AM
I sure hope it's another pin!:teeth:

Then again, anything with the HM theme would be okay with me.

Lisa:cool:

doombuggy
09-05-2002, 11:06 AM
Ditto for me!