PDA

View Full Version : Beauty And The Beast

ChiSoxKeith
09-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Any DVCers planning on going to the Beauty and the Beast sing-a-long event tomorrow night at a theater near you?

It's my favorite Disney flick and I'm seriously considering it.

http://thedisneyblog.com/2010/08/24/beauty-and-the-beast-sing-along-coming-to-a-theater-near-you/

chalee94
09-28-2010, 02:46 PM
thanks for the info.

it's tempting...

nickspace
09-28-2010, 05:46 PM
I really want to go but I have an obligations for each showing. Why are thy having so few showings? It sounds like fun!:sad2:

mom of princessx2
09-28-2010, 06:01 PM
I so want to go but dd has a soccer game at 2pm on 10/2 and I don't think it will be over in time. Not only is it a fabulous show but the songs are certainly some of the best Disney songs. I am so sad :sad1:

VirataMama4
09-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Can't wait! We're going tomorrow and I'm not sure who is more excited us (parents) or the kids. :goodvibes

nytimez
09-28-2010, 08:57 PM
I have a five-year-old daughter. I pretty much have to go.

Retro_Epcot
09-29-2010, 09:12 PM
I went and it was AWESOME! I was 11 when BatB first came out, and my sister and I used to fight over who could listen to the tape. We sang proudly :thumbsup2

Growing up, every year it seemed another Disney classic was released in theaters...back when I was really young, even VHS tapes were hard to come by (and really expensive!). I wish they would keep rereleasing classics in theaters so kids (and adults!) can experience them in the theater...I enjoyed it so much, really took me back to my childhood :goodvibes

quirty30
09-29-2010, 09:17 PM
I went and it was AWESOME! I was 11 when BatB first came out, and my sister and I used to fight over who could listen to the tape. We sang proudly :thumbsup2

Growing up, every year it seemed another Disney classic was released in theaters...back when I was really young, even VHS tapes were hard to come by (and really expensive!). I wish they would keep rereleasing classics in theaters so kids (and adults!) can experience them in the theater...I enjoyed it so much, really took me back to my childhood :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed it - we're going Saturday!

samples78
09-30-2010, 07:25 AM
I took my two younger daughters (my oldest was on a school trip) and we really enjoyed it. This has always been my favorite of the "princess" movies, and I love the music, so it was neat having the lyrics shown so that we could all sing along. I was surprised at how few people were there though - probably only 20 or so in our theater.

I agree with a prior poster that they need to do this kind of thing more often and advertise it better. If I had not read this thread I would have had no idea this was even showing, so thanks OP.