PDA

View Full Version : ******** Reservations

Jeanny
08-30-2002, 08:55 PM
I just made my reservations for a towncar with ********. We're arriving at the Poly the day before Thanksgiving. I'll hear within 48 hours that they'll be able to fit us in. I have my fingers crossed. XXXX

I read the thread about ******** missing Geri, but I have complete faith in Rabbit.

:D

Janis
08-30-2002, 09:28 PM
We used ******** in June and everything was great. Rabbit called me at the hotel twice: once to confirm our trip to Universal and the night before we left to confirm our pickup time. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Every company has a bad day, but Rabbit goes out of his way to make everything right. We're using ******** again in three weeks!

Rock'n Robin
08-31-2002, 11:48 AM
We used ******** in July and it was wonderful. We will book him again next time.
Robin M.

Jeanny
09-01-2002, 07:03 PM
Rabbit sent my confirmation the very next day!! I didn't have to wait up to 48 hours as the ad states... He is SO QUICK!! I printed out my reservation info (and my $5.00 coupon) and will have that in my "vacation folder" ready to go with me in November.

karensi
09-07-2002, 07:35 PM
After reading these posts I've decided to use ******** for our trip to WDW the middle of Oct. I will call tomorow ,hope they are open on Sundays, but am now wondering (worrying ?) if I am to late to book for Oct.18th? Can anyone give an educated guess from past experiences? I was just going to use cab service but now think that ******** will be more efficient and cheaper too. Hope that they will be able to accomodate us:D

karensi
09-08-2002, 09:43 AM
:D I reserved ******** over their web site and within 1 hour I received a confirmation. I'm happy that they could accomodate me as I have read mostly positive reviews about them. I'll probably call a week or so before our trip to confirm everything.But I do have to say that I was very happy to get the confirmation so soon after submitting my request:)