PDA

View Full Version : Okay collectors, the time has come....DIS AUCTIONS!!

WebmasterPete
08-30-2002, 01:56 PM
Hi everyone:

We are putting the finishing touches on our Auction site, and would like to invite our collectors to go check things out, and if you're ready, go ahead and post some auctions. We plan to roll this out on Sept 1st. A few things to keep in mind -

For the first 30 days that the site is live, we will be in a "soft opening". For that reason, we are not going to be charging any base fees (like listing or selling fees). Standard fees will be charged for extras like home page listings, featured auctions, etc.

Site sponsors will receive special credits to their accounts as follows:

- Silver Sponsors - $10 credit
- Gold Sponsors - $20 credit
- Platinum Sponsors - $30 credit
- Gold & Platinum Lifetime Sponsors - $100 credit

In order to get the credit, sponsors will need to send an email to disauction@disboards.com with their email address and Site Sponsor user name.

Also, we will allow visitors to post links to their DISAuctions in their signatures (and ONLY to their DISAuctions, not to Ebay auctions).

So, please go check it out and use the feedback link on the site with any problems or suggestions you have (or just email disauction@disboards.com).

Thanks, and enjoy!

<a href="http://www.disboards.com/cgi-bin/auction/main.pl">CLICK HERE to go to the Auction site</a>

Pete

SueEllen
08-30-2002, 03:49 PM
Okay collectors! Let's make this a great auction site. Thank you to Pete for a "fee free" soft opening of the DIS auctions. List away everyone!

Sue Ellen

Luv2Roam
08-30-2002, 04:43 PM
Thanks Pete! :)
Too bad I'll be out of town for the next four days! But will check it out when I can! :bounce:

Obi-Wan Pinobi
08-30-2002, 08:25 PM
Thanks, Pete!! I know you and the tech team have been working hard on the auction site -- now it's time for all that work to pay off. :)

Okay, Collectors!! Have at it!! :teeth:

NHMickey
08-31-2002, 08:08 AM
I like the idea.... Thanks Pete. :D

SueEllen
08-31-2002, 06:02 PM
So has everyone registered yet and checked out the site? (I'm having fun! :teeth: )

Sue Ellen

we3luvdisney
08-31-2002, 08:23 PM
Thanks, another place to spend my money. My DW is going to love this one.:p

Obi-Wan Pinobi
08-31-2002, 09:49 PM
I hope Pete won't mind that I added to the title of the thread. :)

There's been quite a bit of activity at DIS Auctions and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come.

mktiggerman
08-31-2002, 10:31 PM
ok, I just started listing items... woohoo! finally, a nice looking, Disney based auction site (sorry... but Ebay was starting to get to me!). I'll hopefully have 4 things listed tonite... more things as often as I get them

Obi-Wan Pinobi
09-03-2002, 07:44 AM
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

A bump up for those who may have been busy over the holiday weekend and didn't see this.

Of the categories currently available (and you can suggest a category if you wish), Disney pins is by far the most popular (as if there was ever any doubt? ;) )

atlnewf
09-03-2002, 04:09 PM
I have a feeling this may be more "dangerous" to me than the other ever was.. :)

Obi-Wan Pinobi
09-07-2002, 06:51 PM
Ashley, you may be right about that for all of us. ;)

Another bump up back to page one. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

NHMickey
09-12-2002, 07:22 PM
Yes this could be.... I just bought a tee shirt....:)