PDA

View Full Version : Mini Lanyards

BELLE16127
08-30-2002, 07:21 AM
I just posted this on the CM board and thought I would try it here too, i had read on the CM Board that people are using the Mini Lanyards (that go with the Mindy Doll) to trade with at WDW does anyone know if this is true? I had a guest call yesterday and want to charge send a couple of the lanyards and I had remembered reading the post so I asked if he was planning on trading them. He was indeed taking one set along on his upcomming trip so I thought I would ask here and see if anyone had any info about it for sure. We still had a few left at my store and thought if they are tradeable I might pick up a couple for my upcomming cruise.....Thanks for any info;)

Dizneypins.com
08-30-2002, 07:31 AM
Yes I have seen these pins on CM lanyards.. At WDW they meet the rules, they are backstamped Disney. These are small but very cute pins.

BELLE16127
08-30-2002, 07:37 AM
Thanks fo rthe help Larry I work again today so I will have to pick up a few to take along, we have never opened one of the packages to know if they are stamped or not...hope they are still there when I get to work this afternoon...

MadStrawberry
08-30-2002, 02:58 PM
are showing up on CM lanyards at Disneyland.
Barbara

gary403
09-01-2002, 11:52 PM
Haven't noticed these pins. What makes these good for trading? And how much are they?