PDA

View Full Version : Would be grateful for some specific journal pages!

wanttobeinvienna
09-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Good afternoon all! Let me start by saying to everyone who shares their time and talent for the rest of us

:worship::worship:THANK YOU:worship::worship:

I cannot tell you how grateful I am...

I have a couple of specific journal requests (that after searching the DISign boards, and every 4shared file -- you guys are amazing :thumbsup2 -- I cannot seem to find). I would be grateful if anyone would be able to create 8.5 x 11 journal pages for these things:

1900 Park Fare
Biergarten
Whispering Canyon
ESPN Zone
American Adventure (in EPCOT- I found all of the other countries, but not that one- maybe I have overlooked it :confused:)

Please forgive me if I have overlooked these DISigns, I would be grateful if you pointed me in the right direction! Thanks everyone!

Chally99
09-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Hi,
Natalies disigns have Biertgarden and American adventure journal pages

hope that helps

wanttobeinvienna
09-17-2010, 04:24 PM
That helps tremendously, thank you!!

I am still on the hunt for ESPN and Whispering Canyon...Anyone?? :confused3

nancyjo1998
09-17-2010, 05:06 PM
You can find WCC here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm191/kimfawver/Journals/

wanttobeinvienna
09-17-2010, 10:03 PM
AWESOME! Thanks :) That is a HUGE help...
Of course, my idea of a 15 page journal now is over 100 pages!!
Multiplied by 4 kids!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: LOL! But I LOVE them!!!

OK- so I am 99% complete... just can't find that pesky ESPN page... Guess most people aren't going there- but we are taking my DS9- who is OBSESSED with sports!! LOL!

Thanks for all of the help, and if anyone can point the way to an ESPN page, I would be so grateful!

wanttobeinvienna
09-17-2010, 10:48 PM
FOUND ONE!!!!!!!

Oh wow- these journals are amazing!!!! I have been to Disney so many times, but only in the last 2 trips started really becoming organized, and PLAN! It has made such a difference :)

Thank you to everyone who shares their talents on these boards- we combined several different talents, and made the perfect journal for each child! SO EXCITED!!!

mbvisitor
09-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Can you share the ESPN page? I was looking for one as well...thanks!

wanttobeinvienna
09-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Can you share the ESPN page? I was looking for one as well...thanks!

Hey! Check your PM!
Melissa