PDA

View Full Version : Glow in the dark transfer paper

cindy0519
09-17-2010, 11:21 AM
I am attempting to make some bags for MNSSHP and would like to use glow in the dark transfer paper. However on a "test run" last night, the paper stuck to the transfer and no matter how much I tried to remove it all I did was make a mess:mad:.

Anyone have any pointers for using this type of transfer? I have used Amy's transfer's for Tshirt's (and they are wonderful:thumbsup2:thumbsup2!) but thought glow in the dark might be fun for the MNSSHP bags.

noahdove
09-17-2010, 02:15 PM
I didn't know they made glow in the dark transfers...wow!!

hereyago
10-08-2010, 08:39 PM
How did it finally work out? I bought some glo in the dark iron on transfer paper tonight my first time using it.

cindy0519
10-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I finally just gave up on it after messing up 4 bags:confused::confused: I just used Amy's transfers (which are great by the way I simple thought glow in the dark would be :cool2: for MNSSHP treat bags).

I was very dissappointed...not only could I not get the paper to come off the transfer but only the edges of the design glowed...not the entire design. So in the end, I returned the unopened packages of glow in the dark transfers that I had left. I had purchased 4 packs ...just in case:rotfl2:

Here's a link to mine finished product. I took several of the DISigns from here and "altered" them in Photoshop. Thanks to all the DISigners for sharing their talents!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7240126&l=d6acae712d&id=661397387

Hope your experience with the glow in the dark transfer is better than mine!