PDA

View Full Version : How do you have characters sign the autograph cards?

kycat
09-16-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm new to this forum, so I hope I'm in the right place.

I'm interested in printing out the autograph cards and carrying them loosely to the parks, so that I can add them to a book at a later time.

I'm just wondering what everyone carries them in, and how you hand them to the characters so that they have no problem signing them.

I was just thinking of a small clipboard. But everyone here seems about 100x more creative than me, so I'm asking you.

Thanks.

wbarkhur
09-16-2010, 11:54 AM
I found a cute disney photo album with the plastic sleeves for the photo cards. I am going to put them in it, and then just pull out the one to be signed and have them use the album (hard surface) to sign on. I am going to get some retractable sharpies for them to sign with.

Then when I get home, I am going to put the photo card in a scrapbook I am making. Another cute idea I saw was that if you get a photo album you could put the autograph card in one slot and then a picture of you with the character in the other slot.

MJAJmom
09-16-2010, 12:36 PM
I decorated a small clipboard. Then put the card on the clipboard and gave it to the characters to sign. It helped for them to have something hard to write on. I put all the cards in a photo album organized by park. When we were done with our trip, I had a larger photo album that had 4 pics per page that I put he signed autographs in. My boys love to look at them a lot.

Have a great trip!!

tlh0726
09-21-2010, 04:10 AM
I put them in the a photo album alphabetically by character name and use binder clips to hold the card to the outside of the book for them to sign.
I have the cards printed as 4x6 photos.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu343/tlh0726/20100327_0972.jpg

stormer
09-21-2010, 09:11 PM
I use a small clipboard from the dollar bin at Target.