PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Autograph book cover

Juliee8
09-11-2010, 07:13 PM
I am attempting my first try at making the kid's autograph books for our trip. I am looking for Christmas cover personalized with their names. I was thinking along the lines of a christmas tree with toy story characters for my son and a chrsitmas tree with the around it for my daughter. If anyone can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it.:goodvibes

RustManFan
09-11-2010, 07:23 PM
all autograph cover requests need to include the dimensions (and horizontal or vertical) requirements.....also, I believe a word was missing from your daughter's part of the request. ("tree with the -------around it")

should also indicate names if you want them included

Juliee8
09-11-2010, 07:36 PM
all autograph cover requests need to include the dimensions (and horizontal or vertical) requirements.....also, I believe a word was missing from your daughter's part of the request. ("tree with the -------around it")

should also indicate names if you want them included

Sorry about that, let me clarify. I am doing 5 x 7 books and would need the horizontal cover. I would like a christmas tree with the toy story characters around it that says : Lukas's Autographs 2010. Then one with a chrsitmas tree with the princesses around it that says: Karlee's Autographs 2010

Thanks