PDA

View Full Version : Journal pages in 8x8?

moparop
09-06-2010, 07:05 PM
I am wanting to make journals for my boys for our December trip. I have combed through a variety of threads and cannot seem to find journal pages that are already done in 8x8. Has anyone done them before?

rie'smom
09-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Do you have any type of editing software? It's very easy to resize. I think you may be able to do it with Microsoft works too.

moparop
09-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Do you have any type of editing software? It's very easy to resize. I think you may be able to do it with Microsoft works too.

I do have PS 6.0. The journal pages I have found are rectangles and I was worried that resizing would totally skew the images. If I am totally wrong on this please let me know! :)

rie'smom
09-06-2010, 07:42 PM
It depends on the image. Try resizing using the aspect ratio and then try not using it. One or the other should work pretty well. I resize pics all the time and I'd guess 99% of the time it works out fine. Good luck to you!

moparop
09-06-2010, 10:58 PM
It depends on the image. Try resizing using the aspect ratio and then try not using it. One or the other should work pretty well. I resize pics all the time and I'd guess 99% of the time it works out fine. Good luck to you!

Thanks! I'll give it a shot!