PDA

View Full Version : How has online check in worked for you?

princessreilly
09-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi all! I leave in 21 days and I will be tring on line check in for he first time. I have some reservations made at the Magic Kingdom before 3pm, which is regular check in time. Will I be able to check in and pick up my keys to the world and make these if I do online check in???

ancestry
09-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi all! I leave in 21 days and I will be tring on line check in for he first time. I have some reservations made at the Magic Kingdom before 3pm, which is regular check in time. Will I be able to check in and pick up my keys to the world and make these if I do online check in???

Simply answer is yes. Whether or not you do online check-in you can technically pick up your KTTW beginning at about 7:00 AM. Of course your room wouldn't be ready then but you can check-in then for the purpose of getting your KTTW cards.

lilclerk
09-06-2010, 10:07 AM

Definitely. You can check in and receive your tickets/dining plan information starting at 7am I believe, but your room may not be ready till 3pm.

SandieG
09-06-2010, 10:10 AM
good to know I leave in Febuary and will arrive at 10am. I was wondering... so glad....

DisneyAmyC
09-06-2010, 04:30 PM

Online check in is amazing! I have used it for previous trips and while others wait in long lines to check in I am usually able to just walk up to the online check in desk and be there and done in a couple minutes. I would always recommend online check in (unless staying club level).

princessreilly
09-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Just ten more days until I can give this a try for the first time. I am so excited:)

disneychic2
09-07-2010, 07:05 AM
I also have used online check in and it was wonderful. Another note, if you have carry on bags, just give them to the great people at bell services and they will give you a receipt. Then on to the parks and have fun. When you return to your hotel, just show them your receipt at bell services and they will retrieve your bags. Disney has thought of everything!

Toesmom1
09-07-2010, 07:11 AM
I used it last month for our trip & it was great. Walked right up got my keys. They ask you when you do online check in what time you think you will arrive. We arrived early & our room was ready.

princessreilly
09-07-2010, 08:19 AM
This is so good to hear!! I cannot wait! Question--we are driving down. Can we still check in our lugguge if our room is not ready?