PDA

View Full Version : 2 nights room only B4 free dining pkg question

mad hatter fan
09-06-2010, 01:14 AM
I have read about being able to access package tickets a couple of days before your packages starts, but what about the dining portion? I am assuming not, but thought I would ask just in case. It would be nice if we could start using the dining credits the day before out package starts since I think we may end up with extra quick service credits at the end of the trip. Again, I am assuming the answer is no, but just wishing it might be yes, LOL.

Lehuaann
09-06-2010, 01:39 AM
No early pickup of dining credits...tickets only.

mad hatter fan
09-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Figured as much. Thanks for letting me know for sure.

winterman
09-06-2010, 08:40 AM
You can check in early on the day the FD package starts (I have read as early as 7:00 AM) and you will have use of the DDP for that whole day.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

dvcnewgirl
09-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Can someone explain how to get tickets early? I am going for free dining as well but I am going 2 days before and those dates are blocked so we are staying off site. I would love to be able to add days to my tickets and get them early. Thanks!

vicki_c
09-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Can someone explain how to get tickets early? I am going for free dining as well but I am going 2 days before and those dates are blocked so we are staying off site. I would love to be able to add days to my tickets and get them early. Thanks!

Check Cheshire Figment's ticket sticky @ the top of the Theme Parks board - I believe he added some info to his sticky on the early ticket pick-up.

dvcnewgirl
09-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Check Cheshire Figment's ticket sticky @ the top of the Theme Parks board - I believe he added some info to his sticky on the early ticket pick-up.

Thanks!:flower3: