PDA

View Full Version : Which resort do you think has the nicest Christmas decorations, and why?

Dr.Girlfriend
09-05-2010, 09:13 PM
We're planning on taking Christmas card photos at one of the resorts this year, but I can honestly say it's been years since I've walked through one at Christmas time. We love AKL and GF, but we're not sure where to go for the "nicest" decorations.

TIA! :)

auntie
09-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Wilderness Lodge has been featured on the travel channel in regard to it's Christmas decorations. :santa: The theme certainly does seem to lend itself to that particular time of year. While we've stayed there many times, never have we been there at Christmas. The Christmas tree is supposed to soar seven stories through the lobby. Must be quite the site. Not to mention the beautiful stone fireplace in the lobby. :thumbsup2

DebbieB
09-06-2010, 12:02 AM
All the deluxes are nice. For the most "majestic", I would go with GF or WL, huge trees.

Hugpug
09-06-2010, 06:43 AM
I choose the WL 100 percent. GF is OK but not my style. You need to think what you like and choose from that. Take several from around the different resorts and then you can deside.