PDA

View Full Version : Package delivery to resort.

Jillinwonderland
09-05-2010, 01:19 PM
I know when you stay at a WDW you can have your packages delivered to your resort from the park as long as it is the day before your last night.

Come Nov my family will be doing our first ever split stay at POP for the first two nights, then to YC for the last two nights. Since this is my Mother's only trip to WDW all year she tends to buy a whole lot (and more). She's the impulse buyer. She sees it, she likes it, she buys it, then will buy the "for $$ more you can have ____" like the watch or blanket. So here's the big question. Is there a way to just have everything we buy while at pop sent to YC for us to pick up when we check in on our third day instead of carrying everything around the 2nd night we're at POP? I know it would be easier to come back and get those things and send them to YC when we check in but she never does the same park twice in one trip. Something about "been there done that" :confused3

I hope my question is understandable I was not sure how to word it properly. Thank you.

Dismom55
09-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Since you have to put your room number on the ticket when you purchase, I am not sure how that would work, but I am sure someone will come along with an answer. No matter what the answer here, I would check at WDW just to be sure. Good luck with it at any rate. No matter I would check also before checking out of the first resort to be sure if items were sent and definately keep those receipts in a safe place.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
09-05-2010, 02:23 PM
To the OP I understand the question you are asking, however I also know that WDW says not to have items you purchased sent to your resort the day before you check-out, because usually you would pick them up at a store in your resort after the 12:00 PM the next day.

nurse.darcy
09-05-2010, 03:19 PM
I know my friend bought something at the park on Friday and had it sent to POFQ which she did NOT check in till Saturday. It was not a problem and she got her stuff.