PDA

View Full Version : Ink Jet Printer Dilemma

fostrmom2mny
09-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Last time that I made tee shirts for a trip, I used my daughter's ink jet. She has since gotten rid of it, and my other printers that I either have, or have access to are not ink jets. For purposes to print designs, are there any other options for the iron on transfers to be printed? :confused3

I really hate to have to go buy an old one on ebay just to print out iron on transfers. Do they even make ink jet printers anymore?:confused3

I appreciate your assistance.

M_I_C_K_E_Y
09-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Last time that I made tee shirts for a trip, I used my daughter's ink jet. She has since gotten rid of it, and my other printers that I either have, or have access to are not ink jets. For purposes to print designs, are there any other options for the iron on transfers to be printed? :confused3

I really hate to have to go buy an old one on ebay just to print out iron on transfers. Do they even make ink jet printers anymore?:confused3

I appreciate your assistance.

I just posted a little info for you here that will help...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2544123&page=2

And yes, they still sell many kinds/brands of inkjet printers. What kind of printer do you have access to? A laser printer?

fostrmom2mny
09-24-2010, 11:30 PM
I have a HP Photosmart 2610

Would that work?

M_I_C_K_E_Y
09-24-2010, 11:58 PM
I have a HP Photosmart 2610

Would that work?

I do not know the difference in model numbers but my HP Photosmart printer is an inkjet. So you are probably fine.

fostrmom2mny
09-25-2010, 11:17 AM
Oh thank you, thank you!! I didn't think it was an inkjet. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Now to find some designs. :banana: