PDA

View Full Version : Any one else hear this?

katieam1
09-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Just got off the phone with member services to add a dining plan to my Feb trip and was told right now it is still able to be paid at check in but later in the year it will be changing. Anyone else hear this and when that change will happen?

katieam1
09-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Called back to get more info and they said the change will happen this fall and it will have to be paid at the time it is added.

adminjedi
09-06-2010, 01:41 AM
I believe I read that in the Spring issue Disney File article in regard to the new computer system.

Sandisw
09-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Yes, it was listed in the Disney Files magazine. They stated in the fall, as you were told, but no one has heard a firm date.

My understanding of it is that you pay when added, but can still wait and add/pay as close as 48 hours before you go. That would be almost like paying at check in.

We typically pay with our Disney Reward dollars so that will be my question as to whether or not they will still accept those as payments, although there is a good chance that we won't be doing it in 2011 anyway, but it is nice to know for times when we might change our minds.