PDA

View Full Version : Hotels.com and online check in ?

MandM55
09-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Hi. I was able to get a room at All Amercian Music for a great price on Hotels.com. I am so happy to be staying onsite! :cheer2:

I am trying to figure out how to do the online check in. I went to the Walt Disney site and nothing is coming up for our reservation. Any advice or suggestions please...

Also I have read where folks request a room. Would I still be able to do this even though I booked on Hotels.com? Should I call the hotel directly?

thanks so much!!

Mamalisa58
09-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Do you mean All Star Music? Disney does not have an All American Music.

TheRustyScupper
09-05-2010, 09:45 AM
You must
. . . go through the trsvel agent
. . . get the TA's confiramtion number for Disney

MandM55
09-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Yes I meant All Star Music. Oppssss

Emsabems
09-06-2010, 03:55 AM
I'm curious if OP was able to get more information from Hotels.com. I booked 2 nights at AKL immediately after a Disney Cruise through Hotels.com. I called Disney repeatedly, even called the desk at AKL trying to confirm the reservation (which I always do when booking through a 3rd party website). I've been told that the computers won't show the reservation until 4 days prior to check in... of course we'll be at sea 4 days prior to checking so I don't know what I'll do if we have a problem!!! I've talked to Hotels.com multiple times but never really gotten a satisfactory answer.

I've not asked them for the TA confirmation #... I think I will do this next.

Good luck OP, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
EmsaBems

DiscussDisney
09-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Assuming using hotels.com is the same as expedia, orbitz, etc., you can do online check in through:

http://www.mydisneyreservation.com

Click on "though group or convention" and you should be good to go.

MandM55
09-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Thanks so much for the help

What does "TA" mean?

thanks!