PDA

View Full Version : Request for restaurant designs

scdak
09-04-2010, 05:58 PM
I am looking for some help. I have 3 more restaurants that I would like a simple design for to help with my mothers surprise trip in December. I am looking for something small for : Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Yak + Yeti, Captain's Grille. I would appreciate anyone's help with this little project. Thank you in advance.

noahdove
09-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Are you going to use the design for a "surprise" note or do a shirt? I know there are many talented designers here that will be able to help you out:) Good luck with your surprise and have a great trip:)

scdak
09-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Are you going to use the design for a "surprise" note or do a shirt? I know there are many talented designers here that will be able to help you out:) Good luck with your surprise and have a great trip:)
Its for a small photo book detailing the trip including info on the various restaurants we have ADR's for. NO shirt, this Pooh sized woman would look like a billboard if it was on a shirt :scared1:
I have found so many great designs on this board for almost everything I need, I hope someone is able to help with the last 3, but I will figure something else out if no one has those designs.

noahdove
09-08-2010, 08:44 PM
I was just thinking that there are several "tip" envelopes with the name of restaurants on them, you may be able to use them. I just printed some off, and I don't have the names of who designed them just now, but, check the photobuckets and look for them there. Just a thought:)

scdak
09-08-2010, 08:59 PM
I was just thinking that there are several "tip" envelopes with the name of restaurants on them, you may be able to use them. I just printed some off, and I don't have the names of who designed them just now, but, check the photobuckets and look for them there. Just a thought:)

Thanks I will check out that option. Sort of funny having you answer, I am heading your way in a few hours, flying in to Elmira-Corning! And have a great 1st cruise, my 21st will be in Feb. 2011, but none on DCL.

noahdove
09-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Bring a sweater or jacket. It's suppose to get down to 50 tonight and the high tomorrow to 70, but, it didn't get that warm here today:( I hope you are on a " restful" trip:)I only live 1 hour away, have a great trip to the area..

scdak
09-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Bring a sweater or jacket. It's suppose to get down to 50 tonight and the high tomorrow to 70, but, it didn't get that warm here today:( I hope you are on a " restful" trip:)I only live 1 hour away, have a great trip to the area..

Thanks for the weather tip, I am looking forward to cool, its still rather warm here. I actually come up every 3 weeks so I hit all the seasons, its a great area.

Scooby3x1y
09-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Its for a small photo book detailing the trip including info on the various restaurants we have ADR's for. NO shirt, this Pooh sized woman would look like a billboard if it was on a shirt :scared1:
I have found so many great designs on this board for almost everything I need, I hope someone is able to help with the last 3, but I will figure something else out if no one has those designs.

This was based off Natalie's existing designs. However, she didn't have one for Yak & Yeti. I made one up as a request.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Everything%20Else/th_YakYeti.jpg (http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Everything%20Else/?action=view&current=YakYeti.jpg)